Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Knitters' Coffeeswap Three...

OK, I'm supposed to post my answers to the questions so here ya go!

SWAP QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Either one is fine, I'm not too picky.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? FULLY-LOADED ALL THE WAY! I need to wake up somehow!
3. Regular or flavored? I like either or, well actually...I usually add milk/creamer/flavor/sugar in my coffee, so which ever!
4. How do you drink your coffee? OK, I could really be a smartass...and this question could be answered many ways! Soooo...I drink it in a mug? Sometimes hot, usually iced here lately...
5. Favorite coffee ever? Don't really have a brand. Lately I have been going to Starbuck's and getting a Venti Nonfat Iced Carmel Macchiato, or actually if i'm broke McDonald's Iced Vanilla Coffee is pretty damn good!
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Not really fussy, i guess just nothing OVERLY strong.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Chocolate goes with everything!, biscotti, I guess anything really.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I just want to be surprised. The coffee will be drank from either myself or my family regardless!
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I've established a fondness lately for sock yarn. I like warm colors and usually the color of the yarn is what sells to me. Fiber wise...I like wool, alpaca...
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Don't really hate anything. I have been influenced by my peers to only buy yarn at a LYS lately...and not the "big" chains.
11. What's on your needles? I have several...i'm making an oversized Ballband Dishcloth that probably will be considered a dishtowel instead of a cloth, fingerless gloves for my boyfriend, a way past due baby blanket for my niece and the start of a sock.
12. Favorite colors? GREEN! I like every shade of green and also burgandy/navy. Also really love the turquoise/brown combination.
13. Allergies? Nothing related to coffee/yarn.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I would like to find a Hello Kitty mug...don't have one, would be really cool to find one though. I'm pretty easy to please.

Can't wait to get this swap started!!

0 comments: