Saturday, September 29, 2007
Posted by Amanda at 9/29/2007 09:00:00 PM
- Tons of receipts and pay stubs from work.
- Two containers of breath mints...can never have enough of those!
- One of my favorite perfumes "L" that my boyfriend Mike got me last year for my birthday.
- About 60 cents in change.
- Mary Kay lipstick and two Chapsticks.
- Hello Kitty lotion that April gave me.
- Two bobby pins.
- Two paper clips.
- One earring that I lost the other one and the back of.
- BeautiControl compact.
- A container of "Good Head" flavored lube that April gave me as a joke Christmas present about two years ago. It's a conversation starter...lol
- My Hello Kitty checkbook.
- Shout Wipes
- My Weight Watchers Calculator...no i'm not going to WW right now, I should though!
- Two prescriptions to my migraine meds...
- An extra car key
- Two "It's My Birthday" free drink passes from Denin & Diamonds that I won Wednesday night for my birthday.
- A pink ribbon pin that I got for Breast Cancer Awareness Week this year.
- Tylenol Sinus pills...my somewhat pre-prescription migraine helpers.
- My eyeglass cleaner cloth...which i'm addicted to and would be lost without it!
- My coin purse that contains my credit cards, gift cards and punch cards to various places.
Posted by Amanda at 9/29/2007 12:54:00 PM
- Recently turned 31...Sept 26th
- From Lenexa, KS
- Enjoy knitting and learning new things...just finished another sock. Yes, I said "sock"...haven't gotten through a pair of socks yet. Wanting to start a new project but haven't quite figured out what yet?
- Enjoy decorating cakes. In the past couple of months I took Wilton classes with my boss from work to learn "Cake Decorating". Finished Courses I-III and the Fondant/Gumpaste classes. Haven't went back for the final two classes because I'm waiting for my boss to find free time so we can go together.
- A mom...to my doggy Libby Louise, even though she lives with her daddy.
- A sister...to Nicole and Stephanie.
- A daughter...to parents Tommy & Deborah. Dad lives in California, mom lives in Missouri.
- A aunt...to the cutest niece Miakah LeAn who turns 2 on Oct 1st.
- A girlfriend...to my totally understanding boyfriend Mike.
- In Accounting. I do Accounts Receivables for a major truck dealership. I like my job some days...the days when people leave me the hell alone :)
- A friend...at least I think so. I don't know what I would do without my friend "Sassy Smokey Chewy Pants" aka "April" :)
- A 31 year old woman that loves Hello Kitty! Although, I don't think i'm as "obsessed" as some people I've seen!
Posted by Amanda at 9/29/2007 12:18:00 PM
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
OK...so today is my last day of being 30. 30 wasn't a bad year. Had it's ups & downs... Hopefully more ups this next year! Had one birthday party this last Friday...had a good time. It was me, Mike, Steph and her friend Matt, April & Matt, Michelle, Dan & his fiance. We all had a good time and had an even better time watching Michelle :) Tomorrow night i'm having dinner with Mike, mom, Steph and Baby Fuzz! Then we are off to D&D's to celebrate and take advantage of the lovely 25 cent drinks for Ladies Night!
Posted by Amanda at 9/25/2007 08:56:00 PM
Monday, September 24, 2007
Posted by Amanda at 9/24/2007 09:32:00 AM
2 days till my birthday!
Posted by Amanda at 9/24/2007 08:44:00 AM
Monday, September 17, 2007
Damn...I'm reading all the blogs about their visits to Wichita to see the Yarn Harlot yesterdat and makes me wish that I could've gone. Oh well I guess...I spent the day with family.
Posted by Amanda at 9/17/2007 10:19:00 PM