Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blogstalking...Assignment 1-Who am I?

  • Amanda
  • Recently turned 31...Sept 26th
  • From Lenexa, KS
  • Enjoy knitting and learning new things...just finished another sock. Yes, I said "sock"...haven't gotten through a pair of socks yet. Wanting to start a new project but haven't quite figured out what yet?
  • Enjoy decorating cakes. In the past couple of months I took Wilton classes with my boss from work to learn "Cake Decorating". Finished Courses I-III and the Fondant/Gumpaste classes. Haven't went back for the final two classes because I'm waiting for my boss to find free time so we can go together.
  • A mom...to my doggy Libby Louise, even though she lives with her daddy.
  • A sister...to Nicole and Stephanie.
  • A daughter...to parents Tommy & Deborah. Dad lives in California, mom lives in Missouri.
  • A aunt...to the cutest niece Miakah LeAn who turns 2 on Oct 1st.
  • A girlfriend...to my totally understanding boyfriend Mike.
  • In Accounting. I do Accounts Receivables for a major truck dealership. I like my job some days...the days when people leave me the hell alone :)
  • A friend...at least I think so. I don't know what I would do without my friend "Sassy Smokey Chewy Pants" aka "April" :)
  • A 31 year old woman that loves Hello Kitty! Although, I don't think i'm as "obsessed" as some people I've seen!

0 comments: