Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blogstalking...Assignment 2-Purse Guts!


This is my purse...maybe a little "childish"? Hey, I like it! I like the "bowling-bag" kind of style it has and I also like Happy Bunny.



Contents of my purse:

  • Tons of receipts and pay stubs from work.
  • Two containers of breath mints...can never have enough of those!
  • One of my favorite perfumes "L" that my boyfriend Mike got me last year for my birthday.
  • About 60 cents in change.
  • Mary Kay lipstick and two Chapsticks.
  • Hello Kitty lotion that April gave me.
  • Two bobby pins.
  • Two paper clips.
  • One earring that I lost the other one and the back of.
  • BeautiControl compact.
  • A container of "Good Head" flavored lube that April gave me as a joke Christmas present about two years ago. It's a conversation starter...lol
  • My Hello Kitty checkbook.
  • Neosporin
  • Shout Wipes
  • My Weight Watchers Calculator...no i'm not going to WW right now, I should though!
  • Two prescriptions to my migraine meds...
  • An extra car key
  • Two "It's My Birthday" free drink passes from Denin & Diamonds that I won Wednesday night for my birthday.
  • A pink ribbon pin that I got for Breast Cancer Awareness Week this year.
  • Tylenol Sinus pills...my somewhat pre-prescription migraine helpers.
  • My eyeglass cleaner cloth...which i'm addicted to and would be lost without it!
  • My coin purse that contains my credit cards, gift cards and punch cards to various places.
  • Pens!

2 comments:

dulcedosa said...

I'm so happy you decided to play along with the Blogstalking! :)
I LOVE YOUR PURSE GUTS! I like HAPPY BUNNY, too. I aspire to be just like him/her.

Mindy Rosier said...

plz, plz, plz tell me where you got that happy bunny bag. i have been searching sooooooooooooo long for it. plz let me know...treynmindy@yahoo.com
have a happy thanksgiving and thank you so much!